In this episode of the podcast we open up about our arrangements and thoughts on emulating classic game consoles.
Note: this podcast includes chapters if you are listening with an app which supports podcast chapters. We recommend Overcast.fm for listening.
- Our emulator setups
- Front ends: Hyper Spin, Launchbox, Attract Mode, Retroarch
- Emulation on the Raspberry Pi
- Handheld emulation on the GPD Win
- Benefits of Emulation
- Glitches & Problems
- CEMU & Breath of the Wild
- SNES Classic
- What we’re playing recently
- Emulation on the CGF website
- Retroarch & Libretro
- Emulation on Reddit
- Launchbox Front End
- SNES Classic page on Nintendo.com