In this episode we share our experience completing Breath of the Wild’s Master Mode, which is a hard mode included with the option DLC pack. Is Master Mode worth playing? Absolutely, but it includes some qualities you might not expect, which we reflect on.
- Introduction to Master Mode
- Background on both DLC packs for Breath of the Wild
- The value of replaying the game a second time
- Review of Amiibo card sets purchased on Taobao
- Master Trials, Champion’s Ballad, and other DLC content review
- Kotaku: In Master Mode, Breath Of The Wild’s Starting Area Is The Game At Its Best
- Nintendo: Zelda Breath of the Wild Expansion Pass Info